Thursday 10 April 2008

Podcasting for the people

Unknown, Man Thinking, etching, Auckland Art Gallery Toi o Tamaki, gift of Mr G M Mitford, 1883


Before going to sleep I thought about some discussion on Podcasting that happened in a workshop yesterday. What could we produce as a series of podcast. Should it be behind the scenes, discussions on particular works of art, artists interviews…..

Where to start, so I thought if there is anyone out there reading this maybe I would ask you. What would you like to hear from the Auckland Art Gallery. Let me known, if we know it’s wanted by our audience it’s a great start.

NB. I couldnt find an image in our collection with the description thinking woman hence the Man Thinking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It would be extremely interesting to hear conversations between AAG and corporate sponsors and collectors. Also, it would be interesting to hear discussions about programming.